Following its success in Australia earlier this year, the BIM Summit moves to New Zealand!
This preeminent conference presents a fantastic opportunity to examine the benefits and challenges related to BIM implementation, how BIM affects project delivery and costs, and its return-on-investment. It will also address current issues and explore opportunities specific to the New Zealand BIM Market.
Speakers will be covering a wide range of topics including:
- Government view, use and strategies for BIM
- Implementation and project delivery – a range of case studies
- Operational challenges – Collaboration, Facility Management use of BIM
- Employment and Training – transitioning, training, management
- Complementing BIM – Necessary tools required for successful usage of BIM
- Legal & Financial Issues – Intellectual Property, contracts, ROI etc.
S&T and Stratus are proud sponsors of this event.
To learn more and to see the lineup of speakers, please visit their website