All of us at Stephenson&Turner have been deeply affected by the recent tragic events in Christchurch. Our thoughts are with those suffering in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake.
As businesses look to get back on their feet, S&T has space available in both our Wellington and Auckland offices for fellow architecture and engineering practices. We are able to offer the following:
- Office space for up to 10 people in our Auckland office
- Office space for up to 10 people in our Wellington office
- Office space can be just the desk or can include network/remote IT access for BYO PC or laptop
- Experienced Revit and AutoCAD technicians/draughtsmen, architects and engineers
- Remote IT capability (log-in from anywhere with broadband) provisioned with Revit for up to 5 users (short-term available immediately)
- Remote IT capability (log-in from anywhere with broadband) provisioned with your licensed CAD system for up to 10 users (short-term to long-term available from mid-March)
This offer is intended particularly to allow practices to meet project / client commitments by either relocating staff to Auckland or Wellington, enabling staff to work productively from their Christchurch homes, or using S&T’s staff resources direct.