Architecture Graduate - Christchurch
Architecture Graduate Wanted - Christchurch
Stephenson & Turner is a nationwide Architecture Practice focused on designing smart and innovative solutions for our discerning clients. We are passionate about architecture and sustainability while being supported by a robust in-house engineering team. Our Christchurch Design Studio is busy and we need a new team member who has the skill, passion and maturity to complete our creative team.
We are looking for an Architecture knockout! Someone who understands, values and creates great design. We also need someone who can communicate and work well with our clients and the S&T team. Lastly, we need a motivated colleague who is a self-starter and who can manage their workload effectively. If you are an Architecture Graduate with 1-3 years’ work experience and looking to work in an environment that embraces thinking outside the box then S&T just might be your next employer.
If you are also working towards registration, S&T is an employer who believes in growing their staff in both career development and providing opportunities to learn in an environment that empowers and encourages creativity.
S&T will only accept applications from qualified candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Key tasks of the role include:
· Design and documentation (typically in Revit and Sketchup)
· Collaborating with our key design consultants and our wider team throughout New Zealand
· Actively helping to improve our design and documentation practices
· Up to 3 years’ relevant experience
· Technician or Architecture qualification or equivalent
· Experience in detailing
· Excellent understanding and knowledge of the NZ Building Codes
· Excellent ability with photoshop and building renders and Sketchup
· Ability to learn quickly / interest in continuous improvement.
· Energy and passion for the role, company and building services.
· Team player, positive, helpful and proactive
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Self-motivated and proactive work ethic, with the ability to work to deadlines.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV, covering letter and portfolio to Eline van de Haterd