With over 65 Architectural and Building Services Engineering staff throughout New Zealand, we offer a culture that supports your career, is creative and values a work-life balance.
Intermediate or Senior Mechanical Engineer – Building Services, Christchurch
We are seeking an intermediate or senior Mechanical Engineer to join the team in our new Christchurch Design Studio located in the heart of the CBD rebuild. We are looking for someone with passion and energy to join our diverse creative family, someone who likes to contribute their ideas on the total building solution, not just HVAC.
Working on a diverse range of projects, you will be experienced in building services consultancy with a strong interest in HVAC systems, sustainability, buildings and architecture. Capability in design and the desire to take on client and project management responsibility is essential.
For more information about this role and how to apply, please click here
Intermediate Revit Technician - Christchurch
We are looking for an a Technician who ideally has 3+ years experience with a solid technical background to join our highly skilled, collaborative and close knit team in our Christchurch Design Studio.
S&T will only accept applications from qualified candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Key task of the role includes:
- Designing and documenting (typically in Revit and Sketchup)
- Management of documentation programs, models and resources
- Active member of the BIM development team
- Leading by example and actively helping to improve our design and documentation practices.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential to the role
- Experience in a commercial project driven environment essential
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the NZ Building Codes
- Well-developed Construction documentation experience
- Excellent ability with photo shop and building renders and Sketchup
- Ability to learn quickly / interest in continuous improvement.
- Energy and passion for the role, company and building services.
- Team player, positive, helpful and proactive
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and proactive work ethic, with the ability to work to deadlines.
If this role is of interest to you, and you’re a person who likes to think and work outside of the box, please apply online or email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Get in touch with us...
S&T regularly recruits talented designers with excellent communication skills.
We welcome you to submit an application by providing your CV, a portfolio, a cover letter and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Wellington Round the Bays 2017