Architecture Graduate - Wellington
Stephenson & Turner (S&T) is a leading Architecture and Building Services Engineering consultancy with a mission to create better designed and healthier built environments with sustainability a core part of that mission.
With a staff of 89 and offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Taranaki and Taupo, we are looking for an Architecture Graduate to join our diverse and creative team in our Wellington Design Studio. We are looking for someone with passion and energy, coupled with up to three years’ solid technical expertise/background.
We offer a strong team environment that supports both career development and an opportunity to learn from our experienced team. Architecture, buildings and sustainability are freely discussed providing an environment that empowers and encourages sharing of ideas, lateral thinking and creativity.
S&T will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Key task of the role includes:
· Designing and documenting, typically in Revit and Sketchup.
· Actively helping to improve our design and documentation practices.
· The ability to be able to manage your own deliverables and resources with assistance from others.
· Up to 3 years’ experience
· NDAT qualification or equivalent
· Experience in NZS3604 detailing
· Excellent understanding and knowledge of the NZ Building Code
· Ability to learn quickly / interest in continuous improvement
· Energy and passion for the role, company and related building services
· Team player, positive, helpful and proactive
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Self-motivated and proactive work ethic, with the ability to work to deadlines
If this sounds like you, express your interest by sending a covering letter and CV to Richard George.